Become a Peer Reviewer
Qualifications & Process
Please review the following qualifications for EAGLE Peer Reviewers:
- Applicant must have experience working with nonprofit organizations and faith-based organizations.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years experience in one of the following industries:
- Older adult ministries
- Children and Youth Services
- Ministries of Persons with Disabilities
- Community Service Ministries
- Church Relations or Church Representative
- Hospitals & Healthcare Systems
- Applicant must have sufficient credentials as a leader.
- Applicant must be available to participate in at least one review per year.
Potential Peer Reviewers should submit an application in order to be considered for training. The EAGLE Reviewer application can be downloaded HERE, and the completed application can be emailed to email@example.com for consideration.
The three part EAGLE Education Series is available year-round for those interested in serving as a Peer Reviewer. The series is offered virtually using the Zoom platform. Upon completion of all three sessions and submission of the EAGLE Peer Reviewer application, an individual will be eligible for service on a review team.
NOTE: An in-person training session will take place at the Annual UMA conference.